Nash Exchange will launch on the 31st of March 2019 and will be Invite Only – You cant officially buy Nex Token at this moment but you have the chance to win 15.000 Nex Tokens + 50.000 in BTC if you sign upthru this Invite code here:
These are rather 10+ Reasons to buy Nex Token but for me the most favorite reason (see further below) is the option to stake Nex Token for best passive income opportunity on the cryptomarket!
Since the birth of Bitcoin, we have heard of exchanges getting hacked every single year. The most popular ones that we hear are Mt.Gox and recently, Cryptopia. Or exchanges that shut down suddenly, leaving user’s funds lost, unable to withdraw (QuadrigaCX). Those who day trade or have their entire life savings in that exchange lost their minds.
Billions of funds are lost due to exchange hacks.
Now, we have discovered NASH exchange (previously called NEX/NeonExchange). The team comes from CoZ (City of Zion). Here are 5 Reasons you should buy & use Nex Token and it Nash Exchange formerly Neonexchange.
- NASH will never hold your funds, meaning, you will always be in 100% control of your funds.
- You will always be able to withdraw/deposit your funds even if the network is down.
- NASH will never stop you from withdrawing/depositing coins.
- NASH is a regulated security token registered in Liechtenstein. They are compliant and will continue to comply to laws to reach their goal of 1 billion users by 2030.
- NASH will aim to allow trades in the whole of U.S.
I believe DEX (Decentralised Exchanges) like NASH will pave the way for all exchanges so user’s funds/coins will never be compromised. User’s funds should be the priority for exchanges. Which is why we love NASH as well as Blockport.
NASH will launch its MVP (Minimum Viable Product) on the 23th of August 2019 and with this give you a chance to win over $146.000 US Dollars paid in Bitcoin & Nex token.
No. 1 Reason to buy yourself Nex token is the chance of a lifetime of passive income from staking Nex for up to 2 years or less.
The NEX token will allow its holders to receive a share of the fees generated by the NEX Nash exchange, and users will have to stake the tokens in a NEX wallet to automatically receive payouts in a similar way to GAS payouts on the NEO network. The fees received will be taken directly from the assets being traded on the exchange. NEX token holders will receive payouts from NEO, Gas GAS, 0.19%, NEX, Ontology ONT, 3.16%, and Tierion TNT, 3.90% trades.
The fee structure will be divided into maker/taker fees, with makers or users who publish trade orders having a 0% fee, while takers or users who take up orders will face a fee of 0.13 to 0.25% depending on the trading volume they generate.
As the Nash exchange is expected to become the premier destination for NEP5 tokens traders, anyone who holds NEX tokens (the more the better) may receive a monthly payout anywhere from around $10.31 a month all the way up to approximately $3,459.30 if the trading volumes mirror those achieved by the top exchanges currently in operation today. The following table illustrates the income per 1000 tokens based on other exchanges’ volumes.
Fabio Canesin Ceo & Founder of Nash.io has announced launch dates and referral codes at the NEO DevCon for its Invitation Only Nash Dex at the Neo Convention in February. The referral program giveaway competition ends at 18:00 UTC, 31 Dec 2019
How to participate:
You can only participate if you have an invite code to the Nex Nash Exchange – You will have a chance to win $146.000 in Bitcoin (BTC) and NEX Token:Go to nash.io (or click this link)
Enter this Invite Code: 2fghf7
Why NEX (Nash.io) can be the most exciting thing next to BAKKT?
- NEX received regulatory approval from the Financial Market Authority (FMA) of Liechtenstein, becoming the first regulated exchange security token in Europe and one of the first and few regulated crypto securities in the world
- In the near term, they will be acquiring a Security Dealers License, which would allow them to issue other securities to the public and is a requirement for an Organized Trading Facility (OTF) license, which will allow them to support trading of NEX and other European securities. Co-founder confirmed that they can list for e.g. Vodafone, a european security, on NEX.
- They are also working towards a Banking License, which would allow them to operate regulated bank accounts and store customer money, and opens the door to new products such as index funds and margin trading.
- In the United States, they are working towards Broker Dealer, ATS, and FINCEN licenses, which would allow them to trade US securities. Approval of the NEX token in the European Union also helps pave the way for their application to become a US security (this is SEC).
NEX vs. Coinbase vs. Binance?
- NEX will be offering fiat-ramps, similar to coinbase. This will not only be USD but also a variety of currencies. The Co-founder said that they will finally be announcing the banks and VCs they are working with.
- NEX’s user interface will be similar if not better than coinbase. I can post photos and more info about their competency when it comes to creating the most user-friendly interface.
- NEX will be offering beyond what coinbase is offering. NEX will have BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, but also ERC20 and NEP5 tokens and adding more and more.
- Nex will have a much higher staking (dividend) payout than Binance or any other Exchange while also being a security it guarantees you getting share of their company. Other than Binance where you just own a token deemed but not regulated as Security Token (yet)
- Recently Etherdelta and IDEX, have been hit hard by regulations. Decentralised exchanges are all at the risk of getting shut down. Can NEX take up all of their volumes since they offer everything they do (+meaning you own the keys to your wallet) + many more tokens (meaning IDEX doesn’t offer NEP5 or EOS, or BTC or even fiat!.
Security Tokens to Take the Centre Stage in 2019, an article by NASDAQ: https://www.nasdaq.com/article/security-tokens-set-to-take-center-stage-in-2019-cm982207
“Security tokens combine the characteristics of utility tokens and venture capital
We believe security tokens act as a natural bridge between traditional finance like venture capital and Blockchain and benefit both equally. Utility tokens, akin to loyalty rewards points given by credit cards, have dominated ICOs. However, in some cases, owners cannot use the tokens beyond the issuer’s platform. As for venture capital, most private assets are relatively illiquid, which means investors face a difficult and costly time trying to convert them into cash. Security tokens solve both fundamental problems.
Security tokens digitally represent ownership in any asset, such as a piece of a tech startup or a venture capital fund and can provide investors with various rights to that company or fund. Furthermore, Security tokens provide liquidity to investors, access to compliance features to issuers, and a framework for oversight to regulators.”
Thanks for reading this post. NEX is the first legally compliant security token exchange platform in the world which will be offering a multitude of tokens all with fiat paired and an unparalleled user interface. NEX will incorporate a centralized high-performance matching engine into their decentralized platform, thereby allowing complex trades to be handled off-chain. Once the orders are matched, they will allegedly be committed on-chain, meaning there is no security lax. With the high-performance hardware, the Neon Exchange will be able to handle complex trades like market and limit orders.
Between NEX and nOS, the NEO ecosystem has the tools it needs to solve the biggest problems with dApps: accessibility and user experience.
Manually visiting exchanges to buy tokens sucks, finding dApps you want to use sucks. Doesn’t really matter how good a dApp is (or how much money it can save you as a service) if it’s too much of a ballache to use in the first place.
With nOS working as an entry point (dApp store/browser) and NEX automatically swapping tokens for you as required, the terrible user experience of dApps may be a thing of the past. Then the floodgates will be open for real industry-scale disruption.
One Reply to “Nash.io – 5 Reasons to own the former Nex Neonexchange Token Right Now”
[…] Nash ist mein Favorit, wenn es um DEX geht. Hier bist du jederzeit im Besitz deiner Private Keys. Anders als bei zentralen Börsen wie Binance und Kraken, die eher wie Banken fungieren, bist du hier für dein Vermögen selber verantwortlich. Verlierst du deinen Schlüssel, verlierst du auch dein Vermögen. Wer die Sicherheit von Ledger Nano zu schätzen weiss, um seine Coins bombensicher aufzubewahren kann dies auch ohne Probleme mit Nash tun…und das sogar mobil. Hier könnt ihr mehr über die Nash BTC Börse erfahren oder 5 Gründe warum ihr Nash kaufen und halten solltet […]